RE: Official Loopers Meeting at NAMM

Uh . . . I think Friday or Saturday is traditionally the Loop lunch--
BTW, I am not sure of my schedule in Harvey's booth, but when folks show
up,
I hope to get a chance to show what I've been up to--Harvey will be
playing,
as well as other guests when they show, and I am not sure which days I'll
be
there, but when we agree on a day, I'll make sure I'm there to chat and
nosh
(ooh, that food is mediocre and overpriced--maybe meet and go somewhere
else
to eat, or eat first!).
It would be great if we could make it at the StarrLabs booth, tho . . .
Makes it easy for me!
Gary

Kim wondered:  is there a particular day when this is going to happen?