Ztar Looping Sequencer ( was Midi based looping)

I am just starting to explore the sequencer in the Ztar (starrlabs.com) but
here's what I know so far . . .
You can assign all functions to the trigger pads which can be operated from
note on information present at the MIDI In port, allowing external control.
And it's a looper, all right--and it waits for the first note to begin
recording.  I don't think the layering function is quite there yet, but it
can be set to repeat a fixed number of times or continuously.  And it
records everything you are playing on the neck of th Ztar (a guitar like
MIDI controller).
Oh, and Mike LaMeyer, the doubleneck is almost finished and looks great!
Gary