Coming EH & Need for EDP Marketing

Kim has it exactly right.

EH will also get tons of exposure in all the online sites / catalog sales
sites.  And it's likely that when they are available, sales of EDP's will
take a big hit, as casual lopper-wanna-be's will easily discover the EH
tool
before their loopy-tool research uncovers the more expensive EDP.

So, let's ride the EH loopy coat-tails.  Now is a good time to start
activating the EDP promotion machine.  Or at least oiling its creaky joints
and ensure some feature space in the Musician's Friends of the world.

Questions:

1) Is there a marketing manager responsible for the EDP?
2) Has the EDP ever been reviewed in music press / instrument press?
3) Are their any promotions with retail outlets established?

Damn, this should be such an easy tool to market, it is screaming with
UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATORS.  It takes is a systematic approach and some focused
marketing energy.

Heck, who do I contact?   I can devote 2-days a week to this from now until
April 15.  Who wants to hire me?

David Kirkdorffer