Maneco Looper

Hi Kim, hi all,

yes, Manecos stuff is very, very interesting. I am on the case for a Micro
Looper, which seems to sport features from the EH 16 sec. (which I have
never even seen this side of the Atlantic) & Digitech PDS 8000 (which I use
a lot) and some new features like a bp/lp filter section etc. On top of
that
Juan is open for input and is currently working on a different reverse
function due to my request. His loopers reverse a loop permanentely only
when in HOLD mode, a direct offspring from the function on the EH and
modded
PCM 42's. When not in HOLD, they reverse the loop once and the go back for
forward again. Not such a terrible thing, but when I mentioned it Maneco
immediately went "thanks for the input, let me check it out for
you".......looks like food for us mad looping scientists, he?

Regards, Andreas Willers