Yamaha Stomp Pedals

I now have two of the Stomp pedals, the UD (delay) and the DG (amp models,
multieffects).  I bought the DG on Mark Hamburg's recommendation on this
list--the great thing about it is that all the parameters have knobs which
can be tweaked in live performance, enabling you to customize your live
sound.  It also sounds very convincing when going direct--or thru an amp!
Gary

D-Mak wrote:
There was a definite reason why I didn't go with it, but I can't remember
what now exactly.

I'll look around again when I get a chance. . .but I remember it was a
pretty big deal for me why I didn't get it.
I remember now. . . . .the effects editing - even at the demo at the store
-
was very tricky. Also, there was no tap tempo - important factor for me.
Also, there is limited knob tweaking you can do during a live performance.