OT: album review Continuum

Hi all,

Forgive me for failing to contain my delight, but my band's debut album received quite a nice first review on ProgGnosis and I felt compelled to share it on LD:

BTW I wouldn't classify it as a 'looping' album per se, but we do employ looping quite extensively within the band context, both as a performance and a compositional instument. Our songs vary in looposity between entirely non-reiterative and fully looped.

Thanks for indulging : - )
Best,
Nic

GIF image