new EDP features

Hi,

I am grabbing the opportunity of discussing what I would like to see in a
future EDP update. Let me start by telling that I am very excited with the
advanced possibilities of LOOP IV since I am able to contol them via Midi.
It gives me such a great amount of control other the recorded audio that I
use the EDP now in a lot more musical situations (like free improvised
sets)
than before, when it was "just" an intelligently set up ostinato box. It
has
become more of a distinct musical voice for me now.

Stereo and non-volatile memory is nothing I would be too crazy about. All I
can really think of as a nice addition would be: a) seamless control of
delay-time-linked-to-pitch (like the older Digitech's and the EH 16 do), b)
continuous control of tempo/delay time WITHOUT pitchshift (timestrech, like
the RPT does) and c) a constant reverse mode, where I could have like 5
sec.
of continuously reversed delay.

As far as those sweet talking fellas on the Gibson hotlines....guys, don't
be naive. I think that they know as much about the EDP and what they want
do with this item as George Bush knows about the backstreets of Bagdad. I
mean, they are sitting in Nashville, not in Paris, New York or Chicago and
they are just gross...

Andreas