RE: EDP multitap feature

to avoid expectations: I dont have any way to put this idea into the
EDP and the code I work on is far from going into such ideas, we are
just phantasizing here for fun and for anybody who may in the future
have the means to implement the idea:

>  This would be a neat addition to delay mode

did not understand... why delay mode?

>And let the MIDI foot controllers control delay time and the level or
>volume
>of the repeats?

do you have that many controllers?
or would you program switches to change to fixed values?

>>So, how did you imagine you would operate that?
>>could it still be improvised?
>>a parameter could
>>- either select another MultiplyMode, where the number of presses of
>     Multiply button would define how many repetitions you get
>>- or select the number of repetitions directly
>
>>but you also want to set the level of each tap (do you really mean
>  >feedback?) - how could that be controlled?
>  >--

Sure I would love to display more.
but an LCD is not necessarily better because its less visible and
more information is more confusion when you are improvising.

So how would the display solve the problem of operation?
Do you want menus to step through and program patterns of
taps/volumes and then call those... from the presets?

>Ah the display, as time marches on I think a bigger more distinct
>display could be handy (the age factor ;D )

LCDs were available at the time, but I felt that a simple big LED
would help more...

>Here's a trivia type question was the code for the EDP writen in C
>or Assembler?

ASM

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org