Re: trying to find the right looping tool

On May 13, 2004, at 12:23 PM, Bryanvandonslear@wmconnect.com wrote:
> My main reference for looping is Robert Fripps Frippertronics.  I
> would like to be able to have a looper that will basically do what
> Fripps equipment

if you want a pedal for Frippertronicising, buy a Boss DD-20. 200 bucks
gives you stereo 23 second delays, and the ability to oppose 2 delay
loops of different lengths like he does with Soundscapes.

email me if you'd like to chat about it, or pose questions to the list.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com