RE: trying to find the right looping tool

it depends on what you want,

have you tried to compare them in the tools of the trade page?
for my money I like line 6s dl-4 but if you want longer loops the 22secs
maybe the boomerang, althought i have never used one myself i have heard
good things about its vercitility.

actually as a message to the board in general would it be possible to make
matrix style grid to show the various features of the differant and most
used loops, eg, compare the EDP,Line6 , RC-20, Repeater,Jamman,Boomerang
for
Feedback,number of loops, can you save loops, max loop time etc. I would
be
willing to make up the matrix in excel or something if i could get the
info
from you all on the ones ive never played with and if i can get info on
whenm freatures you would all like comparasons of. if could certainly be
useful to newcomers and upgraders.

just let me know how things go

Phill Wilson

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger