RE: EDP Log-jam --- Place your EDP orders here, now.

Thought I'd better say something:

I am the official representative for the manufacturers of the EDP and answer only to the man in charge.

We are now very close to reaching an amicable agreement with the decision makers at Gibson and are communicating with them daily. We hope to release all EDP stock very soon.

We are very sorry for this whole sorry mess and I can assure everyone that it is our top priority to solve it. It has caused us immeasurable grief and no one wants a resolution more than we do.

It is in everybody’s interest that both parties are happy with the solution as this will directly effect future development and production of the Echoplex.

Andy Ewen,

EDP Production Manager,

Straight Edge Mfg. Ltd.