Delta Lab "Effectron III"

Hello. I posted a message a couple days ago about the Delta Lab "Super
Timeline" that I own. I found out that it is the same unit as the
"Effectron
III". I am wondering if anyone can help me out in finding an owner's
manual
for it. I am not so interested in schematics but I need to find out about
the "Repeat" input on the back of the unit and if i can use a footswitch
inserted in this jack to loop and layer sounds. Any info would be greatly
appreiciated.

Thanks, Jeff Archer

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/