Re: asynchronous loops and the DD-20

At 12:06 PM -0400 5/23/04, ArsOcarina@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 5/23/04 8:25:51 AM, coyotelk@optonline.net writes:
>
>>>  Now isn't this exactly what we've been discussing re. the DD-20?
>
>In a word: YES

In a couple more words: not necessarily.

When I think about working with two asynchronous loops I assume
complete independence of the loops. This includes being able to
record them both at the same time or at different times and it means
being able to modify or re-record each loop freely.

I get the impression that the DD-20 is more constrained than that.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com