Re: Stereo-zation

I also reccomend the Ienko. it's preset but VERY cool with all sorts fo
simple (*and* VERY practical and useful) effects. It's tiny with clear
legending so it's perfect for live use and best of all it has
1/4" jacks. YEAH!! So many cool processors (Kaos pad for example) are
RCA only.

Haven't used it for looping. YET. :)

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Catilyne wrote:

> Mark, what about looking at a used Alesis Ineko on Ebay.  I've got its
>big
> brother (the Akira) which kicks ass.  It's table-sized -- only a little
> bigger than the Faze, Philtre, Bitrman, etc. -- and incorporates most of
> those effects into a single box.
> I've also seen Rick and a few others here on the list going gaga about
>what
> a cool effect the Ineko is for looping.

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.