RE:peater power supply

     Peter Toms at Condor Electronics can be reached at Ptoms@AD1440.net

     He is not the guy who does the power supply mod, if I remember
correctly, that guy was in the
Boston area or somewhere on the East Coast (or was it somewhere in
Germany?).  However, Peter may
have some ideas as to what causes it and how to get around it.  It's worth
a try.

     Stephen

> >>Peter Toms at Condor Electronics in Seattle produces an upgraded power
>supply
> for Repeaters.....<<
>
> is this the same chap who gets rid of the cricket noise from them? it's
>really
> beginning to irritate me. both of mine do it, & they both have simpletech
> cards.

No, that was someone else. Perhaps someone else remembers his name...