Performance Announcement: San Francisco: July 16 and 20

I'd like to announce two looping cello performances in the near future:

1) The first is at the Rx Gallery on July 16. I'll be opening up for an
English group called Gravenhurst. The music is lovely, Nick
Drake-meets-Charles Atlas.

more about Gravenhurst here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/collective/A2799606

Friday, July 16
Rx
132 Eddy Street
San Francissco, CA
5 to 7 clams
doors are at 9:00

2) The second is on an all-loopers bill at the Club Deluxe on Haight
Street, Tuesday July 20. There will be three of us performing our solo
looping thing: myself on cello, bass player cj boyd, and stunning
Chapman stick virtuoso Alex Nahas.

8:00 pm  - CJ Boyd (http://www.cjboyd.com/)
9:00 pm - Alex Nahas (http://www.laughingstocksf.com/)
10:00 pm -  Zoe Keating (http://www.zoekeating.com)