From: Lance Zechinato [mailto:LanceZechinato@verizon.net]
Sent:
Friday, July 23, 2004 12:04 PM
To: Looper's Delight
Subject: EDP vs. Repeater

I haven’t seen this specific question, but I’m a latecomer to LD.  If this is a totally played out issue, feel free to flame me.  ;)

I own an EDP, and I’m jealous of the Repeater’s multi-track looping.  [So? Go buy one!]  I can’t afford another looper yet.  In mono mode, it looks like the Repeater’s four tracks act like four layers but with each one sent to a different out.  This effectively allows muting/unmuting of parallel parts, which is total gravy.  I’m curious whether any EDP owners have approximated “multi-track” stuff and how?  This is distinct from layering obviously, as I’m indirectly addressing the oft asked “can I play loops in parallel with my EDP” question.  Again, if this is way played out, konk me… but then point me in the right direction.

If the EDP evolves, stereo processing and “multi-track” support would be really cool.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---

---