laptop audio interface

> In a related matter, I am considering buying one of those Echo Audio
PCMCIA
> cards, the Indigo, for use with my ancient HP laptop and Sonar.  They are
> cheap http://www.zzounds.com/item--ECHINDIGOIO  Any opinions on this
piece?

I've been totally excited about the new Edirol FA101 firewire audio
interface.  Its small, has 10in and 10out, two mic pre's w/ phantom power
midi in/out and best of all is powered via the firewire bus.  This seems
like the perfect laptop audio interface.  Street price just under $500.
Anyone have one? opinions?
Jon