RE: Off Topic? I'll give you Off Topic!!

 I did regular looping gigs at Borders (3 in the Tampa area, 1 in Orlando)
and got paid for years..later they went to gift certificates- for a few
years, all my Christmas gifts were bought from them....I did Borders grand
openings up the East Coast too, and they paid as well. I performed in
Atlantic City, right next to a Tony Bennett book signing..he had goons all
around him. Since Borders stopped paying anything, I haven't had any reason
to go. They did offer, however, the space if I would like to play for free.
Nice.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com