Re: Off Topic? I'll give you Off Topic!!

At 11:31 AM -0700 8/6/04, Sony Felberg wrote:

>PS: Being from LA, I thought you'd see the need for a store on every
>corner...seeing as there are these 'don't walk on the sidewalk'
>rules:). My friends from LA wont even go two blocks at the beach
>without crying for a car.

It's more like one every half mile in my extended neighborhood
(Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City) but here in Bel-Air Starbucks is
the only option. I go there maybe once every two months. If I'm in
Sherman Oaks I'll go to a little place where they roast their own
beans, if on the West Side or Studio City I'll go to Peets. We have
an espresso maker at home, so I brew my own Peets every morning and I
almost never have coffee later in the day.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com