Re: RC20 - EDP sync

sounds good, usually 2 color LEDs have three legs of which the center
is ground.
maybe you get a better signal on the other side of the resistor that
feeds the LED

probably you find a concrete instruction in the LD archive since I
usually try to make such tricks available when I discover them... but
this may be the less fun way :-)
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org