Re: PK-5 as MIDI controller for loop set up (was MidiMate vs All access)

Jeff,
I am so un-midi-like.  I don't think that learning a different
interface will be a problem with me because I never learned anything.
All I ever did, besides play classical guitar my compositions, was use
CC pedals with program changes.  The programs were the thing.  So I
slap a noise to a loop that I made with a processor and a vibrating
string.

Now the MCF-10 will do at least 10 control changes of the EDP and maybe
more right?  Shoot, the buttons look quiet enough, it may have a weird
interface for you, for me it's all weird.  I'm primitive with this gear
but my music/sound world is my primary focus.

I ordered the EDP foot controller and it will be here tomorrow.  I can
use that for catching loops and the controller for the fades and
whatnot.

So the MFC-10 is good in that sense, right?

Most appreciated Jeff.

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com