Re: EDP Manual Organization was: The echoplex manual s......Re: The Echoplex Manual Sucks and the Guy That Wrote It Is an Idiot

This sounds interesting.

Personally, I have found using the EDP, on a practical level, very
difficult, because I don't fully understand a lot of the definitions used
in the manual.  It's not that the manual is bad, its just my inability to
get my head around what's being discussed.  I wish I could understand it
in such a way so that if I hear something in my head that I could
accomplish with the EDP, I know how to define it so I can actually create
it.  What I would find helpful, if at all possible, is someone creating a
step by step how to, with audio examples, for some of the fundamental
workings of the EDP.  This start with just a basic function and then
gradually build on.  I feel a tutorial like this would at least provide me
a foundation that I can build on using the manual and my own
experimentation.

Steve