Re: computer emulated DL4 pedal ?

Hi Jared,

It sounds like you just want to build up a "sound on sound" loop.  I
didn't hear anything in the mp3 file you posted that sounded like it
was specific to the DL4. To be honest, I'd think that both Elottronix
or PSP42 would work, it's just a question of the settings.  On
Elottronix, you'd turn off one of the two delays, turn the panning off
and set the feedback and loop length the way you want and you should
be in business.  By using a pedal to trigger the "rehersal" mode on or
off, you could set up a loop and then play on top of it. There is a
similar, smaller version of Elottronix (no XL) that might be better
suited for what you want.

You might do a quick search at kvr-vst.com of the VST delays that are
offered and see if any better suit your needs:

Keep in mind that looping is going to require a different technique
and/or approach to playing the guitar. Good Luck,

--
Art Simon
http://art.simon.tripod.com