Re: Re: Loops and theatre

I've played my brand of looping music at a theatre while people were
finding their seats and during the intermission.  This was for a Boston
production of The Wall performed at (then Aerosmith's) Lansdowne Playhouse.

It was a perfectly fulfilling activity for me at the time.  I thought the
spacey ambient sounds I was UNDOing at the time were a perfect
palet-cleanser from the Pink Floyd, which was stunningly well played by
the band.