Re: dancers

Hi,

I am doing performance with contemporary/Avant garde  dancers from
over 10 years before.

I think musicians says we know what the dancer want to do with musicians.
also dancers says we know what the musician want to do with dancers.
but they have different "ear" and "language". the focus is different.
then musician thought dancer never listen music. I think.
but I think they listen the music for other focus of musician..

and other things,I think almost dancer's backborn is classical
ballet, and almost musician's backborn is rock music.
it are different culture. The origins with which it is into them
differ. it are different  "ear" and "language".

My location is Japan,possibly it may be a thing only in Japan... or not..?

  Sunao