Re: CONSTRAINT OF RANDOMNESS

> -btw, has any of you ever walked on stage, set up a cool loop, then
> strolled off to the bar and brought back a beer? Cheap gimmick, but I'm
> a bit of a sucker for those.

I did an ambient chill out "session" with 4 or 5 mikes into a 28 sec loop
in
overdub mode - just left it there as it picked up on the room resonance and
noises - a lovely drone built up, and sometimes a drunk punter would come
in
and scream into one of the mikes - beautiful expressions half a minute
later! I just enoyed the slow warp of repeats of randomness - and somebody
even brought me the beer!

rob