Re: Augustus Port

I'd gladly assist in any Mac->Windows porting efforts... I was involved in
porting both Vision and ProTools to Windows... and while what Per says
about OS
X's audio layer is true (thanks to Doug Wyatt and many others at Apple), it
certainly doesn't stop the development of crossplatform software... :)

peace
-cpr