Musician's party, attempt 2

Partying, networking, music.

Find people to share your next gig with:  We can do more together than
we can alone.

Date to be determined via evite poll  - Friday or Saturday, 7:30,
either 2/4,2/5, 2/11 or 2/12

Email me offlist for more details, and the evite.

--

bIz

"Groovetronica's melodic, chill madness is perfect for everyone." -
Editor's pick - music.download.com. More than three and a half
thousand downloads makes us their #1 downloaded downtempo artist.

Check out our website - http://www.groovetronica.com
Hear tracks from the new EP and sign up to have us send you our next
cd release - for free!

and Sex Music</a>