Re: Electrix Announces....

Peter Toms wrote:

> The new release is an OS upgrade primarily, as everyone here has
> surmised, with changes in dress panels. They wanted to get to market as
> fast as possible, basically. Designing a new line would be a year or
> more's worth of money and time. The great news is that the OS is
> substantially improved, and as I've noted here recently, they've been
> using our wishlist in part to generate the improvements. There's more
> onboard memory, lots of new things. The upgrade will be as simple as
> downloading the software onto your CFC, then loading it on to your unit.
> So the old and the new units will be perfectly compatible.

I think we can surmise that we are going to be pleased with the upgrade...

bIz

"Groovetronica's melodic, chill madness is perfect for everyone." -
Editor's pick - music.download.com. More than three and a half
thousand downloads makes us their #1 downloaded downtempo artist.

Check out our website - http://www.groovetronica.com
Hear tracks from the new EP and sign up to have us send you our next
cd release - for free!

and Sex Music</a>