Re: Up An Octave

>>>All this talk about the Boss Octave pedal reminded me that I'd like to
find something that I can play my bass through and bring it up an
octave.  I then want to use a guitar processor on this to help it sound
more like a guitar than a pitch shifted, munchkin-sounding bass.  What's
out there?<<<

The MPX-G2 does this really really well. I've got a few octave up settings
that I love. From screaming lead sounds to a more Metheny-esque
jazz-guitar
tone. no munchkin-noises for me. :o) There are a few tracks on my latest
album, 'Grace And Gratitude' that use this sound.

Steve
www.stevelawson.net