Re: Interactive-Graphical Tour of a Guitar System

Doug,

> I haven't been able to convince myself to pay the $950
> they're asking now...

Just be thankful you don't have to have it shipped to Europe. I just
took the plunge and bought a new EDP from a US dealer. What with
shipping, import duty and VAT (25%!) it cost me about 1000 Euro in all.
That's still at least 150-350 Euro cheaper than what European dealers
charge - if they actually had them in stock, that is! So I still think
I got a good deal.

I've seen people selling second-hand beigeface EDPs for 950 EURO on
Ebay ...

--

  Ian Petersen