From: Doug Wellington [mailto:ddw@dakotacom.net]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 6:54 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Interactive-Graphical Tour of a Guitar System

Hey Kris,

> <http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm>http://www.boisemusicians.com/
> gear.htm

I like what you've done, but the popups don't work very well on IE 6.
When I click on a device, the blue box pops up and stays.  Then if I
click on something else (if I can still see it) the next box may or may
not pop up on top.  A couple times, it popped under the previous one.
Of course, I get around this by refreshing the whole window, but...

-Doug

P.S. I'm envious of your $750 EDPs...  I haven't been able to convince
myself to pay the $950 they're asking now...