From: ArsOcarina@aol.com
Sent: Jan 31, 2005 12:16 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Ted's great site

Tim,

In a message dated 01/31/05 8:24:51, mungenast@earthlink.net writes:

Ted, apropos of nothing, I checked out your CDBaby site, and it was a hoot!
You got some great reviews in there! I may have to add to them sometime soon.

Thanks! That'd be nice.

Reviews, ultimately, say as much about the reviewer as the reviewed. I sometimes
don't know whether to laugh or cry -- regardless of the particular review being either
positive or negative.

It's nice when folks catch my quasi-obscuritan influences. But, even when they get
'em totally wrong (along with misreading my intentions) it still gives me something
to learn from.

I'm just another dumb guitar-wielding bozo among an army of billions on this bus.
Meanwhile, I am still struggling to learn how to put on a passably consistent (but still
improvised) live show . . . and get another disc out too.

Someday.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."