Re: power amp? RE: Line mixer w 2 effects sends?

mungenast@earthlink.net wrote:

>  As long as we're talking about useful-but-unglamorous pieces of
>  equipment, what do you guys think is the most cost-effective (used)
>  PA power amp? ~Tim "Spore Crayon" Mungenast

I love my Carvin DCM150.  150 watts, stereo, powers my guitar rig.  I've
got it powering 2 Carvin 805 club speakers with 2 10" cones + tweeters.
Sounds beautiful.

I might need more power to get volume over a drum kit, but based on this
setup I'd go straight to Carvin.

Todd