From: William Klemmer [mailto:wklemmer1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Freitag, 4. Februar 2005 04:00
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Z|rich Loopfest 2005

Just an FYI: airline tickets from the US to Europe are much cheaper after
August,

WK

Bernhard Wagner <loopdelightml@nosuch.biz> wrote:
Dear Fellow Loop Infested

I was fortunate enough in 2004 to play at several of the wonderful
loopfests
organized by members of this list and would like to propose a loopfestival
in Z|rich 2005. I'm aiming at 2nd half of August.

Please let me know if you are interested in performing or organizing a
loopfest yourself around that time in order to avoid collisions.

Details to follow

Bernhard
http://looop.biz

Do you Yahoo!?