Very OT: Repairing TC PSU / SPSs in general

Dear Loopers,

sorry for this extremelyofftopicpost but...

My Finalizer just died. From my basic understanding of EE, it's the
power supply. This is obviously a switching power supply which delievers
too low a voltage at its output (inside of the Finalizer) and sometimes
makes a high-pitched whining sound (non-modulated).

Anyone has experience with TC power supplies or which such devices in
general and could point me in the right direction. Capacitance?
Inductance?

Replies off-list please!

Thanks for your patience,

        Rainer