Re: Breaking out of the box / loop music samples

At 14:24 17/03/05, you wrote:
>Everytime I read something like this, I get a little grumpy about the
>friggin solid week I spent putting up the Looper's Delight File Library,
>which has a grand total of  13 sound files on it (and has been available
>for almost 2 years).
>
>http://www.loopers-delight.com/files/

I thought this was a limited resource, intended for those who didn't have
their own webspace,
and for short examples of looping techniques.
(hence the 2Mb limit on file size)

...that's my excuse anyway, I notice the "competent self publicists"
all have nice files up there already :-)

andybutler