OT - Saint Paddy's Day Greetings!

Dia duit,

"Gosh and begorrah! It's me Luck Charms!" time again, also known as Saint
Patrick's Day. With a name like KILLIAN how can I help but point it out and wish
everyone a happy one! To encourage the festivities, here are some key words
to use down at the local brew pub so that everyone can be an Irishman on
St. Patrick’s day:

Éire - Ireland
Gaelic - The Irish Language
Slaínte - Cheers
Dia duit - equivalent of hello (literally "God to you")
Dia's Muire duit - response greeting (literally "God and Mary to you")
Slan leat - Goodbye
Faílte – Welcome
Is gra laith- I Love You
Fear- Man
Mná- Woman
Cailín- Girl
Tír na nóg- Land of the young
Amadán- Idiot
Buiochas le dia- Thanks be to God
Bulloxology- The Science or study of Nonsense
Póg mo thóin- Kiss my bum
Qiche maíth – good night

So, go out and hoist a few in tribute to Saint Pat's. For me it's still to early, so
I'm going to go into the kitchen and pour some Guinness Stout over a bowl
of Lucky Charms!

(just kidding)

Have a great one anyway.

Slaínte,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."