RE: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs

This is a very good point.
I was compiling material for a CD and it added up to 38 minutes.
Then I thought it was too short and started throwing in more and more stuff
but probably I should have left it at those 38.
Now the project is on hold again. There must have been a reason why I'd
chosen those 38 minutes...

Bernhard