Re:RE: Re: Mobius Beta 8 Available

hi Alan,

>I was particularly fond of stutter mode myself found it very useful.
>Right now getting scripting seems to have become a higher priority and
>some
>alternate endings aren't working exactly like an EDP.

Can't you write a script using StartPoint and ReTrigger to give Mobius
Stutters?

>Why not signup and nudge Jeff on some of these feature or better yet push
>the envelope a little that seems to be something you manage to do pretty
>well Andy :) It could only serve to make Mobius better yet

Well, I don't have the right hardware to run Mobius.
I ended up not doing a lot of music-looping while I was involved with the
Loop4 Beta testing,
now I'd rather play.

I'm sure Jeff & Co. are getting along just fine.

andy