Re: bob sellons upgrade chiptojammman

I use it and can't imagine using the Jamman without it. It does take
some setting up as the front panel controls become a lot less
obvious, so I would suggest using a MIDI footpedal to control
everything. I started out using a Peavey RMC10 (or something like
that) and it worked fine, but I recently got the ubiquitous Behringer
FCB1010 and that is much better. Having the expression pedals to
control the volume of each loop and master volume (or pan of each
loop, etc) is pretty nice. All in all, I say go for it!

Edwin
PS I am getting pretty jealous of all the people living in the Bay
area, hearing about the shows going on and opportunities to perform.
Anyone here in the Denver/Boulder region that I can go see?

--

Edwin Hurwitz
Boulder CO