And Finally,,,,the new contoller

Well guys and girls,

you have watched and waited, helped and consoled and finally after about
three months of perpetual anguish spaced out with breakthroughs of
joy........My EDP controller is finally finished.

it is about half the size of the regular footpedal about the same sized
footprint as a line6 dl4.

it has the seven usual buttons plus a rotary controller for  feedback.
The unit also has my own custom button which acts as sort of a sus insert
by switching feedback from127 or  whereever it is set to zero upon
pressing
and imediatyly back upn release it can therefore be used to add drop out
glitches on its own  and can be used similar ot the replace button when
used
with overdub on.

I have put some photos up here.....

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phillwilson_uk/album?.dir=/ba47

it has already seen me through two gigs and I am pleased to report it s
working very well indeed.

I am actually thinking of making  these units to order as i think i could
get the manufactuing time down consideraby now i know what goes where.

anyways,

just checking in

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Free Downloads at