Re: Boss DD-20?

My only complaint with the DD20 is that I can't seem to get enough
volume out of it.  It always seems quiet to me, especially in comparison
to my DL4.  I've tried the output at both -20 and +4 and it still seems
very quiet.  I run the signal from a Korg AX300G into the DL4 (left) and
DD20 (right) and the DL4 is always louder than the DD20.  This tends to
be something of a problem since I use headphones and always feel that my
head is being pulled to the left by the difference in loudness.  Anyone
else notice anything like this?

Kevin

How amazing, how amazing!
Hard to comprehend that