Re: TC Electronics Fireworx

On May 27, 2005, at 12:53, Sunao Inami wrote:

> Hi Per,
>
> I am using Fireworx i, but I use only it for multi effector for mix
> or sound design...
> what is built  in sequencer? (or my OS is very old?)

I don't know, I just read about the "simple built in sequencer" in
some online review. But fact is I managed to grab a Fireworx at
extremely cut down price at a music store sell out. So far I think
the vocoder is the most usable feature for live use. And the chord
harmonizer if playing monophonic instruments through the box. I'll
check it out more to see what the reviewer meant by "built in
sequencer".

BTW, Sunao, many thanks for the disc I bought! I'm enjoying "an
impulse of acoustic" very much!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)