Re: maybe yes, maybe know

Yeah, I was just noticing that my vintage 2001 LD
shirt (with the feedback back) is getting softer and
softer, as described on Seinfeld, reaching the zenith
of comfort immediately prior to its disintegration.
And my handpainted 1999 LD prototype shirt
('Unsubscribe!' over a moebius strip) has a bunch of
little holes in it, although I continue to wear it
with pride.

-t-