Gibson Echoplex/Foot Controller for sale

Hi,
I'm selling my Gibson Echoplex (with Loop IV), foot controller and
manual. Everything is in excellent condition. I don't know what the
going price is now, but I'm hoping to get 800 for it. Please email me
directly: toejam00@mac.com. For details and photos. I would put it up
on eBay, but I live in Japan and that a bit of a hassle. I buy and
sell a lot of equipment on the local Yahoo Auctions, but I haven't
gotten so much as a nibble on the EDP. It's not sold here and there's
no Japanese manual.

Thanks,