Re: software that emulates Echoplex DP

--- Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:

> Only two applications do actually answer your
> question on "emulating
> the Echoplex" and those are Mobius (WinXP) and
> SooperLooper (Linux,
> OS X).

*** I'm likely to set up in PC env.

> No such live
> looping software seems to be available today (please
> correct me if
> I'm wrong).

That would seem to answer my original question if it
is so.  Did you happen to see the video that Simeon
referred to about looping with the voice (live)?

I'm very happy with my EDP and with using it live, but
was wondering about the software to streamline my gear
for long-distance gigs where portability transporting
equipment safely by air become the issue.  I can
always strip the EDP out of my rack and take it
onboard with me.  But the other issue that's
propelling my interest in software configurations for
live looping is that my 'plex seems to be unstable at
times and that's worrisome as I rely on it so much for
performance and recording...I won't go into the detail
of its instability here - that's for another thread!
;-)

> Greetings from Sweden

Thanks Per!

~jim