Re: photos of July, 15th 2005 presentation

can you believe that I had this mail in the trash, but then felt:
what was that?
clicked on the link and saw myself!
quite a surprise...
third picture is Keith and me signing a bad contract at Gibson 1993!  LOL
then Bernhard in my lab in Brasil
below the absolutely phantastic gig on that rooftop in Stockholm at
sundown 2002... since I screwed the recording, I will keep the
perferct memory...
the rest I dont know.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org