Re: bose pa speaker thingie

There's a bit of equivocation in the terminology here:
bass (meaning that part of the frequency range from
below the 20 Hz threshold of hearing and only going up
a few hundred Hz) IS omnidirectional. But bass
(meaning the total sound produced by bass instruments)
contains a whole lot of higher harmonics, which are
indeed directional.

So bass as reproduced by a sub tends to fill the room
evenly, while at the same time it's easy to find the
bass player's amp, especially if he likes
Rickenbackers. :)

-t-